How Quick can you get them to me?
- The quickest delivery method is Special Delivery. If ordered early enough in the day we can process and dispatch that day, using Special Delivery would have them delivered the next working day*. Otherwise 2/3 days depending on how busy the courier is at that time, eg Bank Holidays, Strikes, Christmas time, Weather Conditions etc.
What's the best kind of photo to send?
- The best photos to use are the ones from the camera or mobile phone that took it in the first place, you may have a originals on a memory stick? you will also find any photo's taken with a mobile phone these days are backed to the cloud account eg Google or the Cloud. Original photo's are the best ones.
What photo's won't work?
- Screenshot's of a photo don't tend to work very well
- Social Media photo's are low quality and usually don't work
- Group photo's rarely work as the heads are small and back in the photo
- Turned to the side head shots don't work
- Photo's that are missing the top or sides of the head don't work
- Someone must be at the address to take the package when using Special Delivery, the postman won't just leave the package without a signature. If no one is in the package will be taken back to your local sorting office where you can collect it the next day. This Guaranteed Service is by Royal Mail, it is Royal Mail who are providing the Guaranteed Delivery, if for any reason beyond our control the package does not arrive when expected we (on your behalf) may be able to claim a refund for the postage charge only, not for the order itself! we do not refund orders you placed, the package will arrive at some point.
*excludes:- Bank Holidays, Strikes, Christmas time, Weather Conditions, anything beyond our control.