What's the best kind of photo to send?
- The best photo's to use are the ones from the camera or mobile phone that took it in the first place, you may have a originals on a memory stick? you will also find any photo's taken with a mobile phone these days are backed to the cloud account eg Google or icloud. Original photo's are the best ones.
What photo's won't work?
- Screenshot's of a photo don't tend to work very well
- Social Media photo's are low quality and usually don't work
- Group photo's rarely work as the heads are small and back in the photo
- Turned to the side head shots don't work
- Photo's that are missing the top or sides of the head don't work
- Someone must be at the address to take the package when using Special Delivery, the postman won't leave the package without a signature. If no one is in the package will be taken back to your local sorting office where you can collect it the next day.